Monday, July 27, 2009

Welcome

The following is a diary chronicling the reconstruction and renovation of a porject trailer I recently purchased. It is 1978 Perris (Valley Camper) Pacer.

What I can tell you about this trailer is that it is a 16' 5th wheel, fiberglass, and with a lot of interior potential and exterior sturdieness; although it's in need of a LOT of patience and TLC on my part.

Perris Valley Campers is no longer in business, so putting this project together - right off the bat - will be a challenge. I encourage anyone who owns one, or knows about RV renovation, or simply wants to follow the project's progress online, to go ahead a view and comment on this site.

I have several people who will be helping me out on the project as it goes along and I'll respect their privacy by not revealimg names. But I am grateful to them for their help in advance.

Future blogs will update everyone with pictures and the progress.

Thank you again and join me in the journey!

No comments: